A tasteful entry gate has been integrated in color
and materials with it’s surroundings. The entrance was designed to blend with the condominiums immediately inside the
development. Single family homes are located further inside
- The Medway Valley offers a unique natural
environment ideal for walking , hiking, jogging, cross-country
skiing, and observing wildlife.
- All cul-de-sac streets have landscaped
- Other recreational opportunities in the
area include a 34 acre centrally located joint school/park
campus. The 21 acre park adjacent to both sites provides numerous recreational opportunities and serves as a
community focal point.
- Many home sites back onto mature treed
areas, parks and open spaces, offering a level of privacy not
found in most neighbourhoods.
- A prestigious split street on the north
side provides a center median greenbelt of up to 50’
in width creating a very elegant address.
- Most homes face onto quiet side
streets with limited traffic.
- Traffic circles serve as landscape
features and keep traffic moving smoothly.
- Parkettes create an open, welcoming feeling as you arrive home. Great
for playing catch or working on that soccer footwork too!
- Along the main entry road, provision has
been made for additional landscaping to enhance the look and
feel of the neighbourhood.
- One of the streets opens directly to the
Medway Valley, allowing access to a future trail system to be
developed by the City of London.
[ OVERVIEW | LIST
OF FEATURES ]